|I HAVE LIGHT. DO YOU?|
Keeping the light, and trying to keep happiness is all the same thing. It's the map for the directions of the soul, with the faith that lets you know that you're exactly where you're supposed to be.
It takes a load of work to maintain happiness. After euphoric vibes, people have had the negative spark in them that something might dim the light, in due course.
However, it's not supposed to be like that. The light is supposed to stay. It's something never ever to go away.
In my personal experience, I had lust for this youth-fountain of light that never runs out. I had smiles that my candle was lit, only that the wick turned out to burn down completely, sooner than I thought.
'' A candle's wax may melt down along with it's gleam,
but it doesn't mean yours has to. '' - Me!
Staying happy is a constant effort,
but it's nothing impossible.
|Smile For The Camera|
HOW TO STAY EUPHORIC IN THE LONG RUN:
1. Things happen for perfect reasons, and you don't have to panic about them. All you should do right now is be calm, and approach anything that comes along positively. (There's no room for negativity. Not in life. Not today. Not even in this blog!)
2. Letting things, and people affect your 'light' is not something that should happen. This is your life, no one else's. Your soul deserves illumination. Never let anyone take it away.
3. The past already happened, the future is not set. Stop counting your days, instead, make them count.
4. Over-thinking will ruin experiences and spoil things around you. Go with the flow, and have positivity with every heartbeat.
5. Know that being happy if the MOST important thing.
Happiness is superior to everything that exists. Your emotions is what moulds your reality, so hold on to inner-peace.
You have to stop giving your responsibilities to the future, and start thinking 'responsibilities' as achievements that you gain along your road (which is supposed to be filled with light!) The more you achieve, the brighter your world gets. However don't be doomed if something goes wrongly, because everything will turn out to be ok. Trust me.
What I wore:
Lace Top - Forever 21
Stripped Tube - Zara
Lace Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Converse
Bag and shades - Here and there!
Owl Necklace - Accesorize
Photographs by: Lou, of Steal-thestyle
Much love, xoxo